GUIDELINES FOR DAILY DRAW GAMES
Adopted by Board of Directors, June 2022
- Morning and afternoon draw games are 14 ends unless both skips decide otherwise.
- Club tournament matches are allowed during draw game times.
- Pickup games are not allowed during draw game times.
- Individual (alone) practice is allowed during draw game times.
- Jacks improperly delivered by each team will be centered 2 meters from the ditch.
- Dead ends will be re-spotted 2 meters from the ditch.
- You must put up your own tag by 9:45 for morning games and 12:30 for afternoon games. The last person to arrive is at risk of not playing in the game if there is an uneven number of players.
- Other rules notwithstanding, Bowls USA Laws of the Game must be followed.